Sunday, January 1, 2012

GRATITUDE BOX 2011: MY SISTERS' LOVED ONES

Aside from having the gift of wonderful kids, my two sisters are also blessed by people to whom they vow to share their lives with. My two “bayaws” are nice in their own rights and are surely nice addition to our family. Thanks for being with my two sisters through thick and thin.



Kuya Roy, thanks for constantly loving Ate Mel and for being a good father to Kat. I know that the coming year will present more gifts to all of you. 2012 is the time you are finally spreading your wings and flying the distance.



Kuya Ryan, thanks for being always there not only for Ate Rose and the 3 kids (Gianne, Gabrielle and Raisa) but also for inay and tatay. I appreciate all the love you have given to our family and I know God has big plans for you and ate. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...