Thursday, November 1, 2012

START OF SOMETHING NEW


November - the 11th month of the year and yet it seems my new year has started already. Just after my birthday month of October, November comes in with a lot of promise. Changes are abound and hopes are really high as I jump into this new month. I only wish things would go on as what I expect it to be. Work is going on pretty well but the next few days will prove to be a challenge and at the same time a new adventure. With our re-organization effective today, I can only wish for the best with my new team.


I am also gonna move out to a new place this month. I am already starting to pack some of my stuff so that I can have them ready for my move-in. I'll surely miss this place that I have been for the past 3 years or so. But as it goes, not everything lasts forever. We need not be stuck at a single thing because by doing so, we would not be able to see the beauty of the rest of the world. I know it would be difficult specifically with the emotional attachments and all but for sure this move is for the betterment of myself.


I am also exploring possibilities with my emotions - trying to brave it out and find that special someone anew. It has been quite a while and I think I am ready to try it out once more. I hope that I could find that one really intended for me. The past few days have been happy and wonderful and I hope things would go on like that. My hopes are that he'll see that he's special and hopefully give me chance to show it more.

November, time for change, time for smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...