Friday, November 3, 2017

MISS UNIVERSE 2017: TOP 20 GLAM SHOTS

Here are my Top 20 Glam Shots. This is solely based on their glam shots and not factoring any other criteria. I have to say that this year's glam shots did not live to much hype and expectations. Some of the ladies looked too edited and some are actually way better looking in other pictures. But anyways, here are my top picks for the Glam Shots for Miss Universe 2017.

Colombia, Thailand and South Africa all nailed their respective glam shots and USA and Australia did pretty well with theirs. This is a good move for USA as the pre-arrival picks have shown her at the lower spots.


Surprise in the Top 10 Glam Shots are Austria and Dominican Republic who were both stunning with their shots. Venezuela and Israel did a good job but was overshadowed by some of the other candidates.

I was a bit sad with how Philippines looked with her glam shot so as with Spain. Surprisingly, Haiti is in this list whereas I did not notice her on the pre-arrival lists.
 Indonesia and France were also not as strong as the others delegates as they narrowly missed the Top 10 in the Glam Shots. Costa Rica surprised me with this picture enough to land her on my Top 20.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...