Sunday, November 28, 2010

LAPTOP CRASH


As you can see I have been put of blog posting in the past 2 days. Well, that can be attributed to my laptop crashing. CRASH. Yup, it crashed after for more than 2 years with me. I guess my HP mini got a bit of tired. I had it checked at Complink in Glorietta and had the OS restored and save some of the files. I got my personal pics and some of the files I need but my blogging folder was greatly affected and around only 5 % of the info and pics there were saved. It was an upsetting end to November but thankfully my mini is up and going again. As always, a hiccup like that won't stop me from doing what I love and that is writing for all your pleasures. I'm back!

4 comments:

  1. why does my laptop crash when i use the integral mouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My external hard drive made my laptop crash and not start. Any ideas on how to help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does my laptop crash to a blue screen and then reboots before i can read the blue screen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does my laptop crash to a blue screen and then reboots before i can read the blue screen?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...