Friday, February 7, 2020

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2020 FIRST IMPRESSIONS TOP 12


Binibining Pilipinas 2020 has finally unveiled the list of 40 finalists that will vie for the 5 international crowns - Miss International, Miss Supranational, Miss Grand International, Miss Globe and Miss Intercontinental. For the initial photos shown in the BB. Pilipinas FB page, here are my Top 12 picks which has potential to go big come pageant night.

Samantha Panlilio

Patrizia Garcia

Patricia Babista

Maureen Montagne
My current bet for Miss Supranational

Samantha Bernardo
My current bet for Miss Grand International

Hazel Joy Ortiz

Alexandra Rosales

Hannah Arnold
My current bet for Miss Intercontinental

Carina Carino

Honey Grace Cartasano
My current bet for Miss Globe

Alexandra Faith Garcia

Vickie Rushton
My current bet for Miss International



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...