Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MY SERENITEA


I have not been an avid fan of tea. I am more like a coffee person but as some of my friends asked me to try one of the best teas in town, I gave in to the temptation and now I am one of those who eternally love milk teas - in all sizes and flavors. That's how my love story with Serenitea began. I only started drinking their brand late last year and has been in love ever since.



What makes Serenitea different is that you can actually tailor-fit your tea according to your preference. You can choose your sugar levels, flavors and your combination of sinkers - two per drink. You should try out mixing and matching several items into one. It makes each drink more personal and up to your own liking.


My faves are Nagoya, Okinawa and Hokkaido. These are the frequent buys I have when I visit their store. My preference is 50% sugar and a combination of 2 sinkers per serving. What I personally like is Pana Cotta and Crystals. Tea experience has never been this surreal. I hope they keep on establishing more branches accross the metro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...