Thursday, January 2, 2014

GRATITUDE BOX 2013: THE DASHING AND THE FASHIONABLE

2013 may be the year I failed to watch some of the fashion events in the metro but still these people remain close to my heart. The fashion designers and fashion people I have met through the years and those that remain friends. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to seeing you again this 2014. Cheers.


Uly - thanks for continuously being in touch. You are one of the best people I have known in the designer field. I am truly looking forward to seeing more of you and your shows this 2014. Have a great year ahead and stay as nice and friendly as you are.


Nico - it has been months since I last saw you but hopefully we could chat again this year. Thanks for all the invites on your shows and all I could wish for is the best in your career. Have a blessed and glorious 2014 ahead of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...