Monday, May 14, 2012

I LOVE MY MOM


This post might be a little late but still I feel the warmth of the celebration of Mother's Day just this Sunday. I am so lucky that I have my mom as my mom. Definitely she is not perfect but she is the best I could ever wish for. Her love is unconditional and she has constantly embraced me with all her heart. All I could say are wonderful words for her. She is a picture of greatness, composure, kindness, intellect and most of all - LOVE.

We have had hardships along the way but she stood by me and remained strong constantly reminding me to hang on and stay on the fight. I would have not won each battle without. And what's more important is that she was there even when I lost some. You are just there - always there and I know will always be there.

Inay, mahal na mahal ko kayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...