Monday, March 5, 2012

TRANSFORMATION: ME, MYSELF AND I


I have been really keen in making my body look better and focusing on health as well that's why I got back to the gym last January. Since then I have lost a considerable amount of weight already and for the next few months my target is to be leaner and build those muscles. The change have made a very wonderful effect on me. I don't get so tired easily. The confidence level is up and I always wake up with a good mood.



And since you all know I love taking pics moreso of myself (not being narcissistic or anything), I have taken some revealing shots of where I am now in that transformation. Not bad but got long ways to go but I think I'll get there. Just a positive outlook and perseverance and for sure I'll get that goal. What you think? Here are some shots using my BB 9300. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...