Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GUILTY MUSIC PLEASURES (NOV. 15-21)

Music is always a big part of my life and thanks to my Ipod, I get to hear my fave songs again and again. Here are the songs that's rocking my brain this week.


TOP 20
Week of Nov. 15-21

1. Firework - Katy Perry
2. Only Girl - Rihanna
3. Somethin' Bout Love - David Archuleta
4. Like A G6 - Far East Movement
5. Just The Way You Are - BrunoMars
6. Sky's To The Limit - Jason Derulo
7. Hidden Away -Josh Groban
8. Please Don't Go - Mike Posner
9. Mine - Taylor Swift
10. Napapagod Din Ang Puso -Mj Ringor
11. What's My Name - Rihanna ft. Drake
12. U Smile - Justin Bieber
13. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
14. Raise Your Glass - Pink
15. Hearbeat - Enrique Iglesias ft. Nicole Scherzinger
16. Love the Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
17. Waiting For The End - Linkin Park
18. Hold My Hand - Michael Jackson and Akon
19. To The Sky - Owl City
20. Bottoms Up - Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...