Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I SO LOVE ED SHEERAN


The past few weeks, one musician has been constantly in my playlist and that is Ed Sheeran. I know of this wonderful talent only because of one song before and that is the wonderful 'Lego House" which has a video with Rupert Grint on it. 21 year-old Sheeran is an English writer, composer and singer and has the music world already noticing him this year.


I have been personally glued to his sounds which is more of a mixture of Jason Mraz, John Mayer and James Morrison. Aside from Lego House, I have loved "Kiss Me" so much that I play it tons of times in a day. thanks to that one special person that introduced me to the rest of his music. "This", "Drunk" and "Small Bump" are also few of his notable songs. So what are you waiting for? Go and listen and fall in love.


1 comment:

  1. I know of this wonderful talent only because of one song before and that is the wonderful 'Lego House" which has a video with Rupert Grint on it. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...