Saturday, September 10, 2011

DON'T BE GONE FOR SO LONG....


My heart crumbles each time you're not around
My mind collapses for every moment you're amiss
My eyes can't help but let go of the tears
My smiles slowly fade each time I think of it

You told me things that are so wonderful
You brought me joy beyond compare
You made me feel ever so valuable
You took me way above my happiness

But where you are right now is a puzzle
More so as I am boggled by what we truly have
You told that things will never change
And yet I feel so slowly you're drifting away

It's okay to be be away for me to miss you
So that the next meeting is gonna be sweeter
But please don't be gone for so long
I might forget I am waiting for you to come home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...