Sunday, February 5, 2017

REPOST: RAINDROPS



RAINDROPS...
by Bluecloud


Rain...

As I am left stranded and can't go home because of the heavy outpour from the Heavens, I realized how my life has been in a cloudy mood for some time. Gone were the days when my life was brimming with happiness... energy, fame. luxury, acquaintances... Now they are mere parts of the past... Even if I want to get them all back, I can't - at least for the moment. It would take an enormous amount of effort to retrieve what was once mine. Each and every piece of my old life seemed scattered to different places. I am hoping I could still get them back or maybe at least get a glance at them for one more time...

Rain continues to pour and I am still stuck... Decisions should be made... I want to go home and desperately desire to take refuge. How can I with the amount of rain falling down? I would definitely get wet, drenched and worse soaked... Got to make a stand and decide...

And so I go on and took a step outside, not minding the rain... letting each raindrop fall on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...