Sunday, April 10, 2011

MY BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2011 PICKS

I am so delighted to see the crop of beautiful ladies vying for this year's Binibining Pilipinas titles. I haven't seen any year that has this so much beauty and elegance. But there are names that are becoming favorites and with the coronation night scheduled tonight, I am posting my top 10 bets. The choices were really difficult. I had to make several changes. I wish all the ladies the best of luck and hope they win in the respective international pageants they would represent. I also picked my bets for the top 3 titles.

1. Sabrinne Al-Tawil (my Bb. Pilipinas Universe bet)
She has a certain Latina feel and could parallel the Latin American beauties from Venezuela and Brazil

2. Dianne Necio (my Bb. Pilipinas International bet)
Somehow she reminds me of Precious Lara Quigaman who I loved during her Binibini days.

3. Shamcey Supsup (my Bb. Pilipinas Tourism bet)
Intelligent and well poised
4. Arabella Hanesh

5. Patricia Tumulak

6. Mary Jean Lastimosa

7. Elizabeth Clemci
8. Martha McCulley

9. Carolyn Ty

10. Angelia Ong

Photo Credits: Bb. Pilipinas Official Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...