Thursday, July 14, 2011

I SO LOVE DQ'S BLIZZARDS


Well, one of the items I usually crave for is the Blizzard of DQ. Such tempting feast for the sweet tooth, the blizzard has lots of flavors to choose from and each one is definitely good. And as usual, what sets them apart from the other ice cream houses on town is their serving of the ice cream upside down. Truly they have some of the most delectable ice creams I have tasted. all of them and definitely have my favorites like Chocolate Chips and Oreo. Also I love their Mango Cheesecake among the newer flavors they have. Wow, yummy yummy yum!!!


Here are some of my pics with my bestfriend Chris and his brother Christian doing the rounds at SM Mall of Asia and enjoying the best of DQ's Blizzard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...