Friday, July 8, 2011

NOMINATION

It was last year when I actually got nominated at the Philippine Blog Awards for Personal Blog Category. This year, I was so happy when I got an email that I got nominated for Blog Post (Top Post). The nominated entry is my post about "Bestfriend is The New Cousin".  I am so happy that my post is nominated. I'm crossing my fingers that I would be included in the official Finalist roster.

And much more to my delight, this post of mine has been a regular on my blog's most viewed/most popular for the week ever since I got it posted. It's currently No.4 on my most viewed list. Wow, just wow. Thanks for all the continuous support specially those who have been a regular reader of my blog.




Here's the link to the post I am talking about:
http://bluecloud1003.blogspot.com/2011/07/bestfriend-is-new-cousin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...