Saturday, November 19, 2016

COMING SOON: TRAVEL BEST BROTHERS



2017 will mark my return in the world of travel and this time I'll go for more places and discover more new cultures. Ever since I was a child I have an innermost desire to travel and I have had some great moments travelling within the country and also outside of the Philippines. I did some trips that I was with groups and also had some trips when I was just by myself. They were both nice in one way or another but definitely travelling in groups post the pros of having a cheaper means of going to places. More people mean more individuals to share the expenses while still enjoying the leisure of trying other activities along the way.


If you guys are interested in any way to travel and go around places specially within the Philippines, please stay tune for more announcements and schedules and for sure we will go around and enjoy. One thing is for sure, 2017 will be very busy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...