Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'M BACK

Well, I have been out for a while and you might have noticed that I don't have much posts starting May 2011. There are several reasons to that. First is that it is closing again and my job as accountant is really making me miss most of my writing tasks. Secondly, a sad event has actually crippled my mind juices lately. My dad has passed away last Friday, May 6, 2011 and was already laid to his final resting place last Tuesday, May 10, 2011. But all things must go on and so as with my blog. To avid fans and readers, I am back!

There are tons of posts to look for. Movie reviews for Rio, Beastly, Thor and a lot more. There will be special posts about the Royal Wedding and Pope John Paul II's beatification. Also, I'll have a write-up about my beloved father who is now with HIM. New music charts are also up on the list together with updates on the recently concluded Bieber concert. There's also sports news most notably insights on the Pacquiao-Mosley fight. And it's Fashion Week season again so prepare for loads of updates on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...