Thursday, December 2, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU


The first online poll on my blog is a success. Your votes have been counted (blog poll, blog comments, email, facebook, friendster, twitter). But before we finally reveal the Top 10 it's time for me to give back to those who have voted and helped in making this poll a success. These are just tokens but I have sent you emails already or facebook messages to let you know you have a gift from me and how you can claim them. Here are the lucky ones!

STARBUCKS GC (PHP 500)
Czarina Yap-Lin

SODEXHO GC (PHP 200)
Andrew San Pedro
Michael Torres

CELLPHONE LOAD (PHP 100)
Carla Miranda
Jose Mauricio Santoja

I know this is small but will work on having bigger prizes for you. Thanks again for your patronage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...