Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 APPRECIATION: MORE P&G FRIENDS


This circle of friends have been special to me as well. You hacomprise big parts of my life and somehow you gave reasons for me to still fight. I am hoping I could all give back to you with all the things you have done to me in 2010. Those things will forever be treasured in my heart.

Tin, you are such a kind heart, simply most pure and nice. You have been a big help and I know someday I can give back to you in return. 2010 has been difficult for me but at least I feel better days are ahead of me. Thanks for everything.

Raffy, I owe you a lot. Somehow, I have learned a lot from you. Thanks for all the memories and times together. Thanks for everything that you have helped me with. As I try to rebuild on a better 2011, I will constantly be in touch and I'd just like to remind you that all your help are not forgotten. I know I can repay you one day.

Elmer, thanks for the nice friendship. You have been simply nice. Hope you continue to stay happy and keep others smile as well. Soon, enough I will give back all that you have given. Thanks a lot for not letting go of the friendship.

Deynz, how far you may be, I still value the great friendship we have. Thanks for all and you know I have not forgotten. As I try tpo rebound from a trying 2010, I hope to share more laughs with you and give you everything in return as well.

Eric, feisty yet kind. You will always be treasured as a friend. Thanks for everything as well. I miss your laughs. Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...