Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MY FIRST SHELL CHRISTMAS PARTY: BOOGIE BASH


It's my first party with Shell and the theme for this year is Boogie Bash. I am not that prepared in the costume side but still I had good fun in the event. The event happened last December 10, 2011 It is my first in many years that I get to actually spend a Christmas Party in one company. My last one was still with P&G.



The program was not as wonderful as I expected but there were loads of other things that I truly enjoyed. Aside from the delicious food served, the event saw our team together and enjoying picture taking all around the venue. It was truly a night full of clicks and poses. I am not sure if this would be a beginning of a new career  for me but what I know is I just enjoyed the night. It was so refreshing to feel a party again. It feels like it has been ages and I was really excited to have experienced yet another Christmas party. I hope it won't be the last. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...