Monday, October 4, 2010
STARS WEAR MASK AT FRENCH VOGUE'S 90TH
Vogue France is 90 years old!
Last September 30, 2010 as a way of celebrating, they set out a masked ball at the Hotel Pozzo di Borgo in Paris. Inspired by the Stanley Kubrick film, Eyes Shut Down, celebrities most notably models rocked the house with their displays of varying masks.
There were several celebs that wore good to great masks and headgears but only few stood out that evening and I'll show you which 5 celebrities I really liked.
1. Tyra Banks - I loved the ingenuity of Tyra Banks with her fishnet and own-made mask while most people opted for the traditional eye masks or full face mask. Now, where is Lady Gaga when you need outrageous masks? =).
2. Gisele Bundchen - Her eye wear which seems to be gravity defying half-face mask was hot. As usual she's a stunner and always looks great.
3. Lily Donaldson - Though there was nothing new to her veil inspired head dress, she grabbed attention by choosing the right colors. She wore it red accentuated by her bloody red dress and she is definitely a winner.
4. Sasha Pivovarova - While most people opt for black, she scored points for being colorful.
5. Bianca Balti - I don't know but I really enjoyed her piece although a lot have been saying her whole ensemble looked like she's on a clam. Well, in that case, she's a pretty pearl.
For more pics, please visit http://www.vogue.fr/
Photos: (L-R) Tyra Banks, Gisele Bundchen, Lily Donaldson, Sasha Pivovarova, Bianca Balti
Photo Credits: Vogue France