Sunday, August 14, 2011

KFC SUPREME BOWLS


I so love KFC and they always come up with great new dishes to serve us. I know this post might be coming off a bit late but for 2011, the best new item in their menu for me is their KFC Supreme Bowl.


It is a sumptuous serving of rice topped by your original recipe chicken fillet that and two pieces at that. They have two flavors from which you can choose from. Chicken Ala King is has a rice bowl topped with 2 original recipe chicken fillet, corn and creamy white sauce. This is my personal favorite. Then for those who like it a bit spicy, Kung Pao is just the right flavor for you. The difference is that this one is topped with the spicy Kung Pao sauce.

Both are delectable selections only from my favorite fast food chain - KFC!

1 comment:

  1. kung pao is a waste of money! not buying it again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...