Monday, August 15, 2011

TRANSFORMERS SPECIAL SCREENING C/O NUFFNANG


Last July we were the first few ones to get Transformed as Nuffnang in cooperation with PLDT MyDsl gave out free invitations to the special screening of  "Transformers: Dark of The Moon". Well, me and my friend came a bit late when all of the the cocktails and photoshoots were already done. We still came from Makati and this time around a new venue for the film was chosen - Shang Cineplex.


I was browsing through the blog posts on Nuffnang when I saw this one nifty pic and I could not help but smile. Me and my bestfriend were in the pic. Since we're a bit late, we actually got to sit at the front seats. I encircled the two of us for your viewing. :) The movie was nice and the change of venue was also commendable. Kudos, Nuffnag! Till next event!


Photos courtesy of Nuffnang

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...