Monday, February 27, 2012

JOURNEY TO A NEW ME


This January marked a new journey for me as I try to regain the physical fitness I lost in the past two years. And so this is my new beginning. I switched gyms for that and now I am an official Fitness First member. :) I became member last December but actively started gym last January 2012.


Weighing in from December 28, 2011 I was actually 75.2 kilos and as of February 20, 2012, the last time I weighed myself i was already 66.8 kilos. In roughly 2 months of getting back in shape I have lost 8.4 kilos already and that is indeed a great accomplishment. I am still way off my target but I will make sure I'll do my best to reach it. My goal is around 58-60 kilos and I am eyeing that this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...