1. 100 Days to HeavenPerhaps no one did not know who Anna Manalastas is thanks largely to a wonderful show that imparts great values to everyone. "100 Days to Heaven" was simply a cut above the rest. It separates itself from others in a way that there were several guest appearances from big names in the biz and the story was just wonderfully woven into the main plot. Aside from that, the acting side was just tremendous from Jodi Sta. Maria up to Coney Reyes who was believable both as an evil one and a kind one. Xyriel Manabat again showed she is the cream of the crop in the kids category. Effortless.
2. Minsan Lang Kita IibiginA powerhouse cast and a strong storyline is what made viewers love MLKI. And no one could deny the fact that Coco Martin was simply great in his portrayal of his role. The girls were also good with Andi Eigenmann and Maja Salvador. But one of the best performances from this series is that of Amy Austria who shined above the rest of the veterans.
3. Mara Clara (Last Year: 6)Mara Clara was in the charts a year ago for putting 2 unfamiliar teen stars into greatness and fame. And after that story we have loved became even more endearing to all of us. A wonderful story base and a great cast was what it boasts of. No one could forget the performances of Gina Pareno and more so Jhong Hilario. No one could beat them out in their timeslot.
4. BudoyMany thought that after his love team separation with Kim Chiu, his career would flounder but he proved everybody else wrong. Gerald Anderson was so wonderful in his performance as a retard in the touching series "Budoy". Many have been engaged with the series plot and you could hear almost everyone say "Ako, Budoy!"
5. Gandang Gabi ViceVice Ganda truly revolutionized locel TV viewing with his wit and comic timing. After Showtime and his blockbuster films, Vice conquered Sunday evenings with his own show "Gandang Gabi Vice". Truly hilarious and witty.
6. Eat Bulaga (Last Year: 7)The longest running noon-time show has really something to it. Up to now, it still packs with fun and goodness. Eat Bulaga has been a part of the regular routine of Filipinos giving laughter, hope and assistance. The trio of Tito, Vic and Joey still reigns supreme. Truly the royalties of Philippine television.
7. AmayaGMA 7 released what they call as an epic serye in the form of Amaya. Starring GMA's primetime queen Marian Rivera, it has been touted as one of the few shows being advised by DePed to be watched by students. It is packed with historical presence combined with some mysteries and fictional characters.
8. Talentadong Pinoy (Last Year: 8)TV5 has had some challenges in the past few months and yet "Talentadong Pinoy" remains to be on top of the game. With host Ryan Agoncillo at the helm, it continues to showcase different Filipino talents, not just singing and dancing. The format remains to be consistent and not dragging for the audiences.
9. Showtime (Last Year: 2)ABS-CBN's long running pre-lunch time show has been on the air for quite some time but there are no signs of slowing down. Now packed with additional hosts Billy Crawford and Karylle, the Showtime family just became stronger, funnier and better. The deluge of talent shows in the country just goes to show that Filipinos are really talented individuals.
10. The Bottomline with Boy AbundaWith accolades not just in the country but overseas as well, Boy's show has been part of late night viewing of some Filipinos. Spicy, feisty and yet with brains and wit. The show pushes envelopes to some unchartered territories but does it with taste and intellect.