Sunday, January 15, 2012

2011: THE YEAR THAT WAS

2011 saw a major change in my life as I try to rebound from the somehow difficult past 2 years. It was a year of discovery, self-assessment and road to recovery. Although there were still minor bumps and grinds along the way, 2011 was a marked improvement from the past years. I will treasure this year and become my inspiration to strive for more and reach for all my hopes and dreams.

JANUARY
New Year at Manila

FEBRUARY
Brand New Work!

MARCH
I got my BB Curve 9300
Joining bes in first time @ Hooters

APRIL
Team Building at 8 Waves Waterpark
First time @ 7th High

MAY
Dad's Funeral - SAD :(
Philippine Fashion Week 2011 Holiday Collection

JUNE
Enchanted Kingdom with Bes
Tatay's First Birthday in Heaven

JULY
Harry Potter Special Screening
Get Together with Shell family

AUGUST
More shows at 7th High

SEPTEMBER
Mall of Asia Nido Discovery Center
First Time Dining @ BonChon

OCTOBER
My 28th Birthday!
Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2012 Collection
Black Party Manila
Q3 closing @ Somerset

NOVEMBER
Nominee for Philippine Blog Awards 2011 - Reader's Choice & Blogger's Choice
Merge Fashion Show - The Podium

DECEMBER
GA Christmas Party @ Grilla
Cluster 4 Party @ Red Box
Shell Christmas - Boogie Bash

Thanks for a very fruitful 2011. I hope that the coming year would be much more not just for me but also for my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...