Sunday, January 1, 2012

GRATITUDE BOX 2011: MY GSAP LUNCHMATES

There are quite a lot of people in the GSAP Team but I have been close to 3 ladies who have been my constant lunch mates whenever I am on dayshift. These 3 ladies are equally wonderful individuals that have become a part of my 2011. Without them, life would have been boring. Thanks a lot for a good 2011.


Tin, you are the one of the sweetest and most charming people I have met. Simple yet still exuding with confidence, you are truly a gift of a friend. Thanks for all the kind words and the help in 2011. God knows how kind you are and for sure He'll shower you with more blessings.

Chai, a woman with strong perspective yet one with a bubbly personality. It is never a dull moment talking with you - whatever topic it may be. Thanks for being a friend in 2011 and I hope the friendship lasts for long.

Madam, at first I thought you are the serious type but I was wronged. You certainly have funny genes in you.  May God continue shower you with gifts this 2012. My most sincere thanks for the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...