The Men of Hollywood really ruled most of the tinseltown's releases and headlines. For 2010, here's my Top 10.
- Alice In Wonderland is one of the highest grossing films for 2010 and one of its wonders was the enigmatic Johnny Depp. And despite being criticized for his role in the film "The Tourist", he still prove to be too much of a hot selling pancake. In 2011, we'll see more of him in the newest installment to the Pirates of the Carribean franchise.
- GQ posts, magazine covers and headlines were a big part of Taylor's year. Let us not forget his role as Jacob Black in "Eclipse" and his bit role in the film "Valentine's Day" with then fling Taylor Swift. And man, does he have a gorgeous body. While few people still wonder if he can draw audiences outside a "Twilight" film, I don't mind watching him as Jacob.
- "Shutter Island" was good but "Inception" was just great. Leo has really grown into one of the finest actors in Hollywood, graduating from the teeny bopper and boy next door image he once had. It was in Nolan's epic that he once again showed his box-office draw.
- Flashback to 2009 and for sure you won't notice Andrew in "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" with his bit role as Anton. But after a relatively huge success with 2010's "The Social Network", he has now become one of the fastest rising stars in the land. And I simply could not wait for his superhero turn in the reboot of "Spiderman".
- We all know him as Edward Cullen and yes that really made him much of a celebrity he is right now. But 2010 saw Robert venture into some projects as well most notably "Remember Me" which did just good in the tills. Now, question is where will he be after the end of the Twilight series in 2011?
- Although JT is relatively quiet in the music industry, he has somehow kept his busy schedule in movies. He voiced over for "Yogi Bear" and was one of the bigger revelations in the acclaimed movie 'The Social Network".
- High School Musical brought success to Zac and he has since then been one of the young draws in Hollywood. Even if "Charlie St. Cloud" received luke warm reception both in the box-office and the critics, I still find that movie endearing and shows that Zac can act.
- Mr. Harry Potter himself has once again made big numbers on part 1 of "The Deathly Hallows". We would be missing him as he bids goodbye to the silverscreen with Part 2 scheduled this 2011. I wonder what's next for Daniel?
- 2010 saw him voted as the Sexiest Man Alive and with a hot babe on his side (Scarlett Johansson), his hot meter seems to just go up and up. "Buried" did not make big bucks but we're sure eager to see his upcoming film, "The Green Lantern".
- "Dear John" worked for me even if others don't specifically like it. Oh I miss the days when Channing dances his way ala "Step Up".
Photo Credits: Yahoo images