Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010: RECALLING THE YEAR

2010 is already part of the past but it was one of the more challenging years I had in my life. But the past year were just not challenges but it was alaso filled with lots of things to ponder and reflect upon. There were also some triumphs for me along the way. Overall, I see 2010 as the best year for me in terms of personal growth and maturity. I was tested and I believe I have passed  the test.

This is a recollection of the past year's activities, highs and lows

JANUARY
New Year celebration at Manila Ocean Park
Baguio Trip with bestfriend

FEBRUARY
Velentine's Day at MOA
Mall of Asia Weekend Bowling Fun


MARCH
First IMAX movie experience
Malaysia Trip (Melaka)

APRIL
Summer at Puerto Galera

MAY
A visit to Laguna
Clash of The Titans Special Screening

JUNE
Singapore Trip with bestfriend

JULY
Preparations for relaunch of blog
Portulano, Batangas

AUGUST
Therapies for my heart (Singapore and Hongkong)
Birth of blog - "Confessions of An Eccentric Mind"

SEPTEMBER
Last series of therapies for my heart ailment (Singapore)
Vivre Fort's 100 Bachelors

OCTOBER
The Social Network Special Screening
My first non-Batangas birthday celebration
Philippine Fashion Week
Manila Black Party

NOVEMBER
My sister's wedding
First Time at a PPV Venue for Pacquiao-Margarito fight
Nominee for Best Personal Blog (Philippine Blog Awards 2010)

DECEMBER
Sister's Graduation OTP-BPI
Christmas with my loved ones at Batangas
Won A PLDT MyDsl modem from Nuffnang

Thanks 2010 for a nice collection of memories. Here;s hoping that 2011 will be much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...