Monday, September 13, 2010

ME SINGING TRY BY ASHER BOOK (SNIPPET)

Songs relay so much emotions and it conveys deep thought. Aside from writing, one other passion I have is singing. I love to sing as it is my way of sharing with other people the message of each word the song would like to tell.

This new portion on my blog will showcase my song interpretations of some of my most loved sounds and music. To start off and give you an initial offering, here is a snippet of me singing Try by Asher Book. I so love this song and I want to share it with you. Hope you like it.


See you on my next videos. Hope to post full length songs. Apologies as well for the sounds in the background. =)

1 comment:

  1. did not know you could sing that well. lookign forward for new posts of you singing. have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...