Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WRANGLER: MY FIT, MY EDGE

Wrangler has launched a new promo entitled "My Fit, My Edge". Their booth was set up in The Atrium, Mall of Asia from September 16 to September 21, 2010.

The promo is set to let buyers of Wrangler jeans and apparel a chance to strut themselves in front of the cameras. Every purchase of regular items dicounted by 10% entitles one individual to figure out in his/her own photoshoot where they get to wear the Wrangler items they have purchased. The chosen pictures will vie for the top prize of PHP 20,000 each for one male and one female who has outshone everyone else in their photoshoots. Voting is open to all Facebook users that are members of the "My Fit, My Edge" Fan page. Voting period will last from September 22, 2010 9:30 AM to October 6, 2010 11:30 PM.

So what are you waiting for. Pose and be taken a shot. Unleash that individuality and let go of yourselves. Be the ultimate "My Fit, My Edge" model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...