Friday, September 3, 2010

QUICKSAND

It has been tough and it remains to be...

What I feel is like I am in a quicksand. I am there for quite some time. My body is slowly being immersed to the void of the sand - little by little taking me out of sight. I struggle and continue to fight on. But to no avail. As I try to snag out of the quicksan I am only pushed further. One inch of a move outs me down 2 inches lower. I am trying my best to get out of the mess but as I push further that further I sink.

What can I do? What will I do. Maybe, all I have to do is stay and try to see what happens. Painful but it might be the only way around. I just need to continuously hope that the end is really near. I hope it would stop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...