Friday, November 5, 2010

MANILA BLACK PARTY 2010


After the Saturday shows at the Philippine Fashion Week in MOA, I dashed my way to Malate for my first ever Black Party. Yup, you heard it right - first ever. It was already around 10:30 PM when me and my friend arrived Orosa Nakpil. And wow the people are just starting to arrive. Lines are starting to pile up outside and a lot of people are eagerly anticipating the night.




And so we went in. PHP 50 for entrance was reasonable. Got some photo ops with the Black Party tarp at the entrance. It was like a semi Hollywood affair. Forgive me for not wearing black as I was not able to change after the long day at PFW. (I am wearing black underwear by the way - would that count?)


A fashion show was held as well featuring designs by Meliton David. Music is provided by Panty Monsters. And John "Sweet" Lapuz is also around to provide star power to the event.  It was truly a night of fun and merrymaking. Some people also came in customes just in tune of the Halloween. It was a nice one! Hope to attend their next parties. I really had a great time. Will surely make this an event to attend to regularly. Simple yet nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...