Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OBLIVIATE: IF ONLY I COULD


Yes, if only I could I would have already made this spell - to erase all memories and to make people forget.

I want to wake up one day without nothing - a true start from scratch. I am willing to give up everything just to make a brand new life - a fresh beginning. It was rather a difficult two years and somehow I am slowly losing the will to survive, the strength to carry on, the hope for a better day. I have tried my best to live anew but each day has turned into bigger challenges - sometimes unfathomable, oftentimes very difficult. A lot of people say I am strong but strength depletes. I am just a human being - prone to breakdowns, fatigue and tears. I don't wanna live another day with false hopes. It's just gonna haunt me forever. What has happened in the past 2 years? I don't know. All I know was that it continue raining down on me. My body, my mind and my soul want to give up. If only I could cast a spell, then I would.

Obliviate....

Photo Credits: http://sensitivelight.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...