If fans miss David Archuleta after his previous concert here in Manila, don't fret! He's back and this time would do a special show at SM North Edsa today, November 17, 2010 6:00 - 9:00 PM. Too bad I can't be there as my sister's gonna be married a little later. (civil only - next year would be the church one). For those who would like to see him once more, here are some guidelines to remember on his "The Other Side of Down" tour.
GUIDELINES FOR THE DAVID ARCHULETA" THE OTHER SIDE OF DOWN" MANILA PROMO TOUR1. The following are entitled to get FREE entrance to the SM North Edsa SkyDome on November 17.
• Those who will buy David Archuleta’s The Other Side Of Down album at the designated selling area outside SkyDome. Strictly One CD One Entry. CD buyers will occupy the floor-seated area.
• Those who will buy SM Mall’s Eco bag will occupy the bleachers area but are not entitled for the autograph signing.
2. Selling of CD’s at Skydome will start at 10am-onwards. Time of entry will be announced at the venue.
3. Only the first 400 albums bought at the venue will be signed. First come first serve basis.
4. No personalized autographs. Only the album inlay will be signed.
5. Strictly no picture taking with David on stage but you can take pictures off stage.
6. No repeats in the line, one time through per person.
7. Once the venue is full. Sony Music and SM North Edsa SkyDome have the right to refuse entrance for safety reasons.
Thanks again David for visiting us anew.
Photo Credits: Facebook