1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- This is the film I am really waiting for. November 19 is just around the corner and I would not want to miss out on Harry's 7th film. The global blockbuster is about to close shop and this first part of the finale is surely making me shiver. Just from the trailer itself, this film really looks promising. Plus Harry is still cute and Hermione is just getting hotter.
2. Tron: Legacy
- a reboot of the famous Tron movie back in the 80s, this is one of the 3D flicks worth looking forward to. The visuals look so stunning and the effects seem wonderful. If you're into the tekkie sorts ala Matrix and all, this would definitely be something to watch. Love those full body suits as well.
- Mandy Moore voicing over Rapunzel. After a long while Disney has finally made a movie about Rapunzel. I guess she's the least appreciated of the Disney princesses. But by the looks of the trailer, I am sure this film is just gonna be plain and simple fun.
- Brad Pitt as the main hero (of course he's just a voice - it's a cartoon). With Tina Fey also in the list, I thingk this will be one film to take a look at. Lately animated films have had mediocre showings at the box-office save for Toy Story 3 but the wit on this one might pull it off.
5. Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- I did not like the last Narnia but as the trailer suggests, this is gonna be full of surprises. Another one of the franchises to have relative success globally, Narnia is sure to make us believe in a fantasy world once more. I am excited to see how each character has grown since the first film.
6. Little Fockers
- Never did I imagine that "Meet The Parents" would eventually turn into a successful franchise. I loved the first film and has somehow adapted to the whirlwind world of the Fockers family. And this edition has new ones joining the cast. Does Jessica Alba satisfy you now?
- This is one of the few action flicks that I am anticipating. With veteran actor Denzel Washington and hottie Chris Pine in the pinch, it sure has firepower. And with a story more reminiscent of Speed and 24, this is definitely gonna be blood pumping and adrenaline booster.
- Another adrenaline booster on a different note. I guess a lot would love to see ladis on their skimpiest costumes ever. Burlesque promises to bring back musical into the movies with a zing. Christina Aguilera and Cher are just too good reasons not to miss this.
9. Love and Other Drugs
- Love story will not be left nehind this holiday season. But this is not just your ordinary feel-good rom-com. There's more to this flick than just saying I love You's. Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway will try to win us over this holiday.
10. Black Swan
- Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis - HOT. Both of them playing ballerinas - HOTTER. That alone could make for long lines to pour once this film starts rolling this holidays.