Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PHILIPPINE BLOG AWARDS: NOMINEE


Wow! Just Wow! When I first got an email from Philippine Blog Awards (PBA) about confirming my nomination, my initial reaction was - FOR REAL? I thought it was just a joke since it has been over 3 months that I have been back to blogging back then. Plus I don't know where to categorize my blog since I capture all topics since I like everything in general. And so I decided to put mine into the Personal Blog category. And then I have not heard from them after a long while until I opened my google mail once more and there was my official badge. Wow, so it is indeed true.


This is the 4th year they are doing this and for me to be a part of the list of nominees was such a wonderful pre-Christmas gift. Whoever made the nomination, all I could say is thank you. It was really appreciated and I could only assure one thing. I'll continue writing and sharing thoughts to everyone. I will let everyone see life in its entirety including its lows and of course its highs.


The Philippine Blog Awards 2010 will be held on December 12, 2010 at the Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium at RCBC Plaza, Makati City. I am happy enough to get nominated but who know with fingers crossed, a victory could really be nice. The event is brought to you by Nokia and Globe Tattoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...