Thursday, November 4, 2010

GUILTY MUSIC PLEASURES (WEEK OF NOVEMBER 1-7)


I was just too busy with the PFW last week that I did not post my fave songs for the week. But hey, I am back! Here are the songs that are popping through my eardrums nowadays. Happy listening.

1. Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue
2. Only Girl - Rihanna
3. Firework - Katy Perry
4. Heartbeat - Enrique Iglesias ft. Nicole Scherzinger
5. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
6. Somethin' Bout Love - David Archuleta
7. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
8. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
9. Please Don't Go - Mike Posner
10. Mine - Taylor Swift
11. DJ Got US Fallin' In Love - Usher ft. Pitbull
12. Who's That Chick - Rihanna
13. One In A Million - Ne-Yo
14. Hidden Away - Josh Groban
15. U Smile - Justin Bieber
16. Beautiful Dangerous - Slash ft. Fergie
17. Raise The Glass - Pink
18. To The Sky - Owl City
19. Who Owns My Heart - Miley Cyrus
20. Bang Bang - K'Naan ft. Adam Levine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...