Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THE TIE THAT BONDS: MARRIAGE NOT WEDDING


Well, for me, what is more truthful and wonderful is marriage rather than a wedding. Marriage is bounded by love, by truthfulness and respect. And I am just so happy that my sister, Rose tied the knot and was indeed a persona of happiness last November 17. I am also greatful that Ryan loves her so much and I know he will take care of my sister and her children.


If my words are not enough proof that love is really strong between them then just see how smiled filled each photo of them together. All I can hope is for them to have a good life together and share the most out of what they have. Church wedding is coming soon next year and I can't wait for that as well.


Love meets love... In their love story, I did not just see love but also genuine care, respect, trust and togetherness. For the years to come, I will be there for you both. Wishing you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...