Saturday, November 6, 2010

DAY 6 PFW: PREMIERE C

Photo Paul Cortes
Well, it's Day 6 of Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 Collection and with a day jampacked with shows, I only watched one. =) That is Premiere C Collection. I honestly was just tired for the whole week of lining up for the shows. Whew! But this last show was actually worth the watch. I don't know but the men's collections really caught my attention.

Photo Paul Cortes



Photo Michael Franks Photography

Photo Paul Cortes
Photo Paul Cortes
Of all the designs, I loved Jeffrey Rogador's pieces. I liked how the male models do their stuff walking on their undies before dressing up their pair of jeans or jackets much on the shades of gray, metallic silver and blacks. And add those nice looking bags as accesories. It was like a male version of the Levi's stuff I have seen a few days back. And man, those clothes and pieces were just made to fit to a T with those wonderful kicks worn by the models.

Photo by Paul Cortes




Aside from Jeffrey's collection, I also liked Joel Escober and Yako Reyes' set. And for some teaser, ESAC made a truly nice start to their set. Love the undies with the ESAC on its rear. Overall, Premiere C was a great display of designs. For me the male designs and concepts outdid those for the ladies.

1 comment:

  1. thank you very much:)
    please do come next season again.
    jeffrey rogador

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...