Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DAY 4 PFW: RUSTY LOPEZ

Model Alvin De Joya
Photo Jr Sala
Day 4 has four shows on hand and I only got to see 2 shows personally. I missed the Luxe Wear Collection show since I was just famished and need to get some food that night and I also did not catch Oxygen's show since F&H started a tad late. I'll still have some posts for Oxygen since some of my friends were actually there to watch instead of the F&H.

Photo by Jr Sala
Photo by Jr Sala
First off my day was Rusty Lopez' show at the Main Atrium. Rusty Lopez has a great combination of traditional casual & formal wears, fun items and even gorgeous leather sets. Of course Rusty Lopez shows off their collection of the newest footwear as well that were all worn by the models on ramp.

Model Ericzon Yee
Photo by Jr Sala
Model Derick Hubalde
Photo by Jr Sala
It's nice to see such brand venture into more styles and stuff. The collection was applauded by the audience. I guess because the stuff they saw are majority wearables. Style factor was good but for me ingenuity and creativeness seems a bit lacking. I've seen most of the collections already either from other sets or from their previous ads. Overall Rusty Lopez' show was good and hope they could outdo themselves in the future PFWs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...