Thursday, November 4, 2010

PFW DAY 4: OXYGEN BREATHES LIFE TO BLACK, GRAY AND WHITE


The final show for the Day 4 of the Philippine Fashion Week was Oxygen. I missed this show so just asked a friend of mine for some pics and asked for her opinion on the show as well. After hearing her comment and seeing some of the pics myself, here's my write-up on Oxygen's show.

Model Lamont Walters

Model Charlene Almarvez


If F&H was flooded with people, Oxygen was pretty much just the right size of crowd. I guess it's because in their posters, they have it as strictly invitational. But nevertheless Oxygen delivered. It brought the traditional gray/silver, black and white combinations to the table. Chic, classy and timeless. While some might argue that the designs don't look any new, these are still some of the best set I see for Oxygen. The lack in visible celebrities might have hurt their show as well. Compare that to Angel and Anne at F&H. Still Charlene Almarvez was gorgeous and PBA player Lamont Walters was hot.

Overall the show seems good and polished. Maybe I am just looking for something edgier from them. I know Oxygen brand to sometimes push the limits but from the designs I saw they are pretty much safe but still commendable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...