Friday, November 19, 2010

TEARS AND CRIES

It just hit me when I saw this post from one of my friends in Facebook. "No one is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry." This is indeed true. We should not have ourselves cry too much for just a single person. if that person really loves us, he or she will have the conscious effort of trying not to make us weep.

Many might argue that they will be there even if they make you cry and will just comfort you in times of pain. But for me, why make people you love cry when you can make them happy all the time. I don't believe it is impossible. The main idea of love itself is enough to bring about smiles. If you really love and value a person they should never shed a tear. For if they do, then the pureness of the emotion is tarnished. Tears dry up and disappear but the pain caused by the weeps remain for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...