Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: MY AMNESIA GIRL

One word - funny!
"My Amnesia Girl" is definitely something that does not only tickle your funny bones but also tickles your heart. At first I was not quite sure if the tandem of John Lloyd Cruz and Toni Gonzaga would be okay but after watching this, I now have no doubts. After all they are 2 good and talented thespians. But what are the strengths of this film?

I loved this film because it is a rom-com and I love romantic comedies. Aside from that this one's a real cheesy one. Nothing wrong with being cheesy but sometimes cheesiness adds to the love chemistry. Lloydie and Toni sure had chemistry. Another good thing about this movie is the choice of dialogue and punchlines. I am laughing my hearts out with some of the memorable lines which I belive has been a fixture in your daily text messages before. I never thought those cheesy lines do come up good on screen. And Nicole Hyala's song made it funnier. Cathy Garcia Molina has once again succeeded in making our hearts feel good.

It's 4 out 5 popcorns!

Photo credits: My Amnesia Girl Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...