Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GOT TICKETS TO RAJO'S SHOW TOMORROW


Yehey! Another one in the bag. When I first saw the Philippine Fashion Week schedule, I was so excited to see some of the shows. Before this I already grabbed tickets for Nico Agustin and Ulysses King's show on October 27, 2010 and the Penshoppe show on October 30, Saturday.



When I saw on Rajo Laurel's twitter account that he is giving away tickets for his show, I was actually hesistant to try as I am thinking that there might be a lot who will join and I may not be lucky. But still I tried and hoping to snag at least General Admission tickets. So me and my friend registered for the event and whoa! I was so surprised to see my name in the list as one of the 30 people to receive the Premium tickets. I'm number 3 on the list.

Sad thing however as my friend got only the General Admission tickets. I hope he could be bumped up to Premium. Is it possible Mr. Rajo? I really hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...