Friday, October 8, 2010

GAP UNVEILS NEW LOGO

GAP'S NEW LOGO
Famous clothing and apparel line GAP has made headlines lately. They have introduced a new logo that has elicited a lot of comments from different people. GAP's idea from their side is something like a breath of fresh air. They see that with the changing of times, one brand should be open to reinventions. Critics have cited that this might be a promotional gimmick to halt the declining volume on their sales.


GAP'S OLD LOGO
 The new logo isn't bad but it isn't that good as well. I would rather stick to the old logo as for me it has a chic appeal into it. The new logo may have a youthful look into it but the letterings and colors just don't work for me. They try to put a fresh take on the logo but it did not catch my attention. Well if things would push through, this would be their new logo from now on. Well, new logo or not, I still think they have the right stuff in terms of their selections and a change in logo won't push me away from such a tested brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...