Friday, August 27, 2010

ONE LETTER: CHANCE


I recently bumped into someone new in my life…

Of course like what normal people who just met do, we talked and got to know each other’s basic info – name, age, etc…

But I have never thought that my life would change in a drastic way with this new found friend. I was shown how important I am. I was made to feel I am special. Never has a day passed that I was not happy. I found a new breather in life. For some people, they might not understand. I am different, as I always tell people, I am eccentric. I am someone who’s always out of the box. I have made a strong face in front of a lot of people. I want to make people believe that I am not weak and I can handle everything. But this someone has made me realize that it is normal to feel fragile sometimes – that crying is part of life and it is totally normal. I, for most of my life have been accustomed to being lonely. I was actually looking at it as if I was born to live a lonesome life. My friend slowly but surely pulled me off from the dark cave I am hiding. At first I was hesitant but I gave in. Never in my life have I been shown so much trust, care, love and respect. It is an emotional rollercoaster but I am willing to give it a ride each time. I am starting a new life and I know things will just keep on getting better. Why? because my friend is here with me all the way… My rollercoaster ride suddenly became more special ever since my friend came along. It is still indeed a rollercoaster but I know it’ll be safer, it’ll be more fun, it’ll be better and this time around I hope it never stops…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...