Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FACE SKETCH

Sketching is one of more common forms of art. You can do it anywhere, anytime. Just grab a pen or pencil and paper or anything you could write on and you have your own sketch. What I like about sketching is its not that formal. It's a free flowing activity from which you stroke with lines, shades and shapes. You connect those lines and create an art that can show the beauty or agony of life. One of the more famous thing to sketch is a lady's face. It can be filled with so much emotions, so much curves and so much energy. While I was thinking on doing this writing, I thought what better way to have it shown by giving audiences a glance of my sketch. I did it just now before I write this piece. Sketches are the best and easiest medium to show emotions. So grab a pen and paper and stroke. Your sketches might turn out to be the best artistic piece one could see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...